As parents: Stephanie and Robert Tobor, founders of Green Green Apple Supply want the best for our kids. And as global citizens, they were faced with the responsibility to care for our planet, and each other. They began as an endeavor to feed our family natural, organic foods has grown into a much larger enterprise. Learning about potential dangers to children, and the planet, in cleaning supplies, household goods, office supplies…everywhere. The worsening state of our environment, climate change, and increasing levels of toxins showing up in children’s blood work combined to create a great passion for exposing our family to only the cleanest, most wholesome products. When they had inquired as to why individuals were choosing traditional products rather than opting for eco-friendly versions, typically given one of two answers:
- Green products are too expensive.
- There are too many choices, and some are not effective.
This was the beginning of Green Apple Supply! By utilizing economies of scale, wholesale purchasing power, and personal product experience, their endeavor to make it easier for anyone to purchase Earth-friendly products. Keeping overhead low and this is a non-profit effort. Products are sold as close to cost as we can, while still keeping the lights on. Why? Because we think it’s the right thing to do.
Wouldn’t it be great to send your kids back to school with a backpack filled with green supplies to start their year “green”?
Starting with a Bighorn Backpack - The rugged and durable Bighorn backpack has all the essential components for the modern individual, with the additional bonus of being made of RPET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate) water bottles. Recycle, reduce, reuse has never looked this good.
- 2 packs (12 i n each pack) of Graphite Pencils – $1.75 each
- 2 packs of Banana Paper (8.5″ X 11″)- $2.50 each Made from 80% post-consumer waste paper / 20% banana leaf fibers. Water-based inks. Acid-free and bleach-free paper.
- 1 (2 qty) Glue Stick Blister Pack – $4.75 each Almond Scented Glue Stick is non-toxic, non-solvent, and acid free. Best of all it smells like marzipan, an almond-based.
- 1 box of 64 Prang Soy Crayons – $3.50 each Made from a unique soybean oil formulation. Our crayons are made from 100% renewable resources and do not include paraffin wax.
- 1 box of Ecolorgy Washable Markers (8 pack) – $2.75 each Non-toxic washable markers made in the USA from 25% recycled plastic. Duplex tips draw thick or thin lines and if they start to dry out, rejuvenate them by dipping the tip in water.
- 20 pack of eraser pencil caps $1.25 each
- 1 Recycled Plastic Ruler – $1.00 each
- 1 Twin Pencil Sharpener – $1.75 each Made from a minimum of 50% post-consumer polystyrene.
- 1 TerraCycle 3-ring Binder Pencil Case – Honest Kids- $2.50 each Made from up-cycled Honest Kids drink pouches
- Qty 2 2-Pocket Portfolio Folders – $.75 each Fully biodegrade
- 1 Set ChicoBag- Snack Time re PETe, Set of 3 Colors – $11.50 Each Snack Time set includes three reusable snack and sandwich bags that feature a fold-over, hook-and-loop closure system that expands to fit a full-size sandwich, or folds over for smaller snack items. The bags feature a food-safe, water and stain resistant liner that makes for easy cleaning.
- Qty 1 Dually Lunch Tote/Backpack Combo – $17.50 each