Do you use mouthwash before bed, when you wake up? Well if you’re not using this one… you don’t have a SmartMouth!! Pun intended, but seriously keep reading to get the scoop on this mouthwash.
Here are some facts about SmartMouth:
- Clinically proven to eliminate and prevent bad breath for 12 hours after each rinse
- No other mouthwash has been clinically proven to prevent bad breath longer than one hour
- Uses innovative, scientifically-based, zinc ion technology so powerful it actually prevents morning breath
- 100% alcohol free, with no burning sensation
- Safe for adults and children ages six and older
- Comes in fresh mint and cinnamon flavors
- Rinse in the morning for fresh breath all day… rinse at night and wake up with fresh breath
- Available in more than 32,000 stores nationwide, including Wal-Mart, Target, Kmart, Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid. It’s also available online at www.drugstore.com
Ok, so how does SmartMouth work? It uses a patented, dual-solution technology that requires two ingredients to be kept separate until just prior to rinsing (that’s why there’s 2 bottles). This insures that SmartMouth is freshly activated with each use to provide unmatched, long-term fresh breath. SmartMouth’s oxidizer in Solution 1 eliminates existing bad breath when you rinse. But unlike alcohol-based mouthwash products, SmartMouth does not kill germs (that’s a good thing!). SmartMouth’s zinc ion technology, created by the combination of Solution 1 and Solution 2, prevents germs from producing new bad breath gases for long-term fresh breath. One rinse in the morning prevents bad breath all day, and one rinse at night and you can wake up without morning breath!
My experience with SmartMouth:
So the 2 bottles come with dispenser pump tops and a plastic cup for rinsing. You mix 4 pumps from each bottle, rinse for 30- 60 seconds, gargle & spit. Maximum effectiveness is after using for about a week. My hubby really liked this mouthwash- he said it was like having ‘instant fresh breath’ and that it ‘really took away his morning breath’. For myself, I had to cut back from 4 pumps from each bottle, to 2 pumps each. Using the 4 each made my mouth feel really dry, kinda like cotton mouth. But once I cut back the amount it was fine, and the product really does work like it says!! I noticed my morning breath and that slimy feeling (eww), were gone after using SmartMouth consistently.